Saturday, 4 February 2012

mush

Here I was thinking I'd been lucky and so far had been relatively immune to the mush brain, confusion, forgetfulness and general stupidity that it seems so many pregnant women say befalls them. Then, today as I was trying to find some of the apparently many, many things I need to pack in my 'hospital bag', I found at the bottom of my wardrobe a shopping bag. In this shopping bag were several tins of tomatoes and some packets of parmesan cheese. Hmmm. I don't remember when I bought this stuff, but also in the bag was a magazine dated December 2011, which I'm pretty sure comes out in late November. oh dear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you bought all the paraphernalia you need now?

Züri

Louise said...

At least it wasn't all rotten fresh food

beesknees said...

Think we've got most of what we think we 'need' for the beginning - definitely plenty of clothes anyway, the kids already got way more clothes than me.

I know, I was very glad it was that long-life packet parmesan stuff and not fresh, although probably would have smelt it earlier if it was