Tuesday, 7 February 2012

paranoid

I'm still trying not to pay too much attention to, and in particular not to get too worried about horror pregnancy, birth and baby stories, but sometimes it doesn't work so well. Last week a colleague told me his son's birth story which all worked out well in the end, but started with his wife realising that the baby wasn't moving anymore about 4 weeks before it was due and ending with emergency caesarean that day. So now I keep worrying that baby will stop moving but I won't notice until its too late. Each time baby is having a rest I get paranoid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't want advice, but why not poke it with a stick to wake it up?

Züri

beesknees said...

assuming that's a metaphor - too tired ;)

Anonymous said...

Why would you think that :)?

Züri