Wednesday, 22 February 2012

retention

There I was innocently standing on the platform waiting for my train home (last time I have to do that commute for a while, yay!), when I looked down and noticed my ankles had been replaced with cankles, eek! By all accounts I am pretty lucky this hadn't happened earlier, although maybe it had and I just hadnt noticed - I was wearing a rather-fat-ankle accentuating pair of purple tights yesterday which wasn't really helping the situation. By this morning my ankles were back, but looks like this is geenrally a re-occuring theme for pregant people which might also spread to fingers and face. Lucky there's not much time left for this to bother me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you feel sexy, doesn't it :) ?

Züri

beesknees said...

almost as much as a giant belly and waddling walk does. Although apparently there is a whole sex appeal thing of pregant women for some people. and creepily I have been getting the odd wolf whistle and calls from passing cars, ugh.